Having an Arizona accident is a hassle. Finding a ethical doctor or lawyer is even more of a hassle. Accident doctor eliminates the hassle. When you enter your zip code you can find a personal injury doctor. A doctor will be within reasonable distance. We don’t want you driving far to find help. Help is close by and a phone call away.
Injured, Call us, we can help!!!!
An Arizona accident doctor can treat you after your car wreck. He can use the best equipment and Technics to get you back to normal. It is very important to go see an accident doctor quickly. Do not wait weeks after an accident. If you are injured , go today. Waiting to go only hurts your case. When you wait, no one will believe you are hurt.
Seeing an accident doctor in a timely manner is crucial Proper documentation of injuries is just as important. You can go see just any doctor after an accident. You need someone who specializes in this field. All physicians listed here are the best at what they do and know how to document a personal injury case so you can get the maximum settlement you deserve.
Don’t wait to go see an Arizona Accident doctor if you are injured after a car wreck
Victims who wait to go get help only hurt themselves. The longer you wait, the harder you make it on yourself. Don’t make it hard on yourself. Just press the easy button and find a accident doctor today. Not only will they take care of you and help you. But they will get you the settlement you deserve.
These doctors may use any of the below billing methods to treat you
Third party Billing
Direct Billing to the at fault insurance company
If the reason you wait to go see a accident doctor is money, think again. Don’t make this mistake, call the doctor today. A personal injury lawyer and physician will work together for your benefit. If you have a case, they will work with you on the dr. bill.
Arizona does not require Pip. More information Pip can be found here. If you don’t know what Med Pay is, look here. Med pay might be good to get. If you have no health insurance, med pay would work great for you. Med pay covers your medical cost associated with a car wreck. Med pay covers you or anyone in your car. The the car wreck does not have to be anyone’s fault.
Required Arizona auto insurance
The required coverage in Arizona are Bodily Injury and Property Damage. The minimum required limits are $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident for Bodily Injury and $10,000 per accident for Property Damage. This coverage is the minimal coverage allowed. This does not mean this coverage is the best. Property damage would not cover most new cars.
If you hit a very expensive car or truck you might find yourself owing the insurance company money.. Make sure you carry enough insurance. When you buy insurance, you are buying protection. You need to protect yourself before you have a car wreck.
Lake Havasu City
Overview of all Arizona Accidents
- Approximately 2.61 persons were killed each day.
- One person was killed every 9.21 hours.
- There were 155.38 persons injured every day.
- One person was injured every 9.27 minutes.
- Alcohol Related crashes accounted for 3.89% of all crashes and 31.19% of all fatal crashes.
- Of all alcohol related crashes, 78.71% occurred in Urban areas and 21.29% occurred in Rural areas, while 66.67% of all alcohol related fatal crashes occurred in Urban areas and 33.33% occurred in Rural areas.
- Single vehicle crashes accounted for 15.81% of all crashes and 34.46% of all fatal crashes.
- Of all Pedestrian crashes, 11.75% were fatal while 2.10% of Pedalcycle crashes were fatal.
- Crashes which occurred during daylight hours (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) accounted for 72.4% of all crashes.
- Motor vehicle crashes resulted in $10.707 billion in economic losses to Arizona. • Children age 14 and younger accounted for 36 fatalities and 3,597 injuries in motor vehicle crashes.
Arizona Car accident statistics (2016)
- total 126,987
- fatal 856
- injury 56,753
- property damage only 87,515
- urban 103,339
- rural 23,648
- alcohol related 4,942
- pedestrian 1,643
- pedal cycle 1,479
- motorcycle 3,115
- single vehicle 20,073
- multi-vehicle 106,914
most common manner of collision rear end
most common driver violation speed too fast for conditions
Go see a AZ car accident doctor today if you have been injured in a car wreck. They can document your injury so your personal injury lawyer can get you the maximum settlement you deserve. If you can not find what you need on our website, contact us immediately.