Having an Arizona accident is a hassle. Finding a ethical doctor or lawyer is even more of a hassle. Accident doctor eliminates the hassle. When you enter your zip code you can find a personal injury doctor. A doctor will be within reasonable distance. We don’t want you driving far to find help. Help is close by and a phone call away.
Injured, Call us, we can help!!!!
An Arizona car wreck doctor can treat you after your auto crash. He can use the best equipment and Techniques to get you back to normal. It is very important to go see an accident doctor quickly. Do not wait weeks after an accident.
The way doctors bill personal injury patients
- Attorney Liens
- Med pay or medical payments
- Pip or personal injury protection
The majority of doctors will not file just a medical lien. And, they will not do third party billing, which is billing the auto insurance company directly. However, the will do so if they are billing for pip or med pay.
Most common method of billing-Attorneys lien
Required Arizona auto insurance
The required coverage in Arizona are Bodily Injury and Property Damage. The minimum required limits are $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident for Bodily Injury and $10,000 per accident for Property Damage. This coverage is the minimal coverage allowed. This does not mean this coverage is the best. Property damage would not cover most new cars.
If you hit a very expensive car or truck you might find yourself owing the insurance company money.. Make sure you carry enough insurance. When you buy insurance, you are buying protection. You need to protect yourself before you have a car wreck.
Overview of all Arizona Accidents
- Approximately 2.61 persons were killed each day.
- One person was killed every 9.21 hours.
- There were 155.38 persons injured every day.
- One person was injured every 9.27 minutes.
- Alcohol Related crashes accounted for 3.89% of all crashes and 31.19% of all fatal crashes.
- Of all alcohol related crashes, 78.71% occurred in Urban areas and 21.29% occurred in Rural areas, while 66.67% of all alcohol related fatal crashes occurred in Urban areas and 33.33% occurred in Rural areas.
- Single vehicle crashes accounted for 15.81% of all crashes and 34.46% of all fatal crashes.
- Of all Pedestrian crashes, 11.75% were fatal while 2.10% of Pedalcycle crashes were fatal.
- Crashes which occurred during daylight hours (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) accounted for 72.4% of all crashes.
- Motor vehicle crashes resulted in $10.707 billion in economic losses to Arizona. • Children age 14 and younger accounted for 36 fatalities and 3,597 injuries in motor vehicle crashes.
Arizona Car accident statistics (2017)
- total 126,987
- injury 56,753
- property damage only 87,515
- urban 103,339
- rural 23,648
- alcohol related 4,942
- pedestrian 1,643
- pedal cycle 1,479
- motorcycle 3,115
- single vehicle 20,073
- multi-vehicle 106,914
- Traffic Fatalities 1000
- Fatalities per million miles 1.45
- Occupant Fatalities-490
- Alcohol Impaired Fatalities-278
- Speeding related deaths-299
- Motorcyclist Deaths-163
- Driver involved in Fatality accidents-1375
- Pedestrian Fatalities-216
- Seat Belt usage-86.1%
most common manner of collision-rear end
most common driver violation speed-too fast for conditions
Lake Havasu City