Having an Arizona accident is a hassle. Finding a ethical doctor or lawyer is even more of a hassle. Accident doctor eliminates the hassle. When you enter your zip code you can find a personal injury doctor. A doctor will be within reasonable distance. We don’t want you driving far to find help. Help is close by and a phone call away.
Injured, Call us, we can help!!!!
An Arizona car wreck doctor can treat you after your auto crash. He can use the best equipment and Techniques to get you back to normal. It is very important to go see an accident doctor quickly. Do not wait weeks after an accident.
The way doctors bill personal injury patients
- Attorney Liens
- Med pay or medical payments
- Pip or personal injury protection
The majority of doctors will not file just a medical lien. And, they will not do third party billing, which is billing the auto insurance company directly. However, the will do so if they are billing for pip or med pay.
Most common method of billing-Attorneys lien
Required Arizona auto insurance
The required coverage in Arizona are Bodily Injury and Property Damage. The minimum required limits are $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident for Bodily Injury and $10,000 per accident for Property Damage. This coverage is the minimal coverage allowed. This does not mean this coverage is the best. Property damage would not cover most new cars.
If you hit a very expensive car or truck you might find yourself owing the insurance company money.. Make sure you carry enough insurance. When you buy insurance, you are buying protection. You need to protect yourself before you have a car wreck.
Overview of all Arizona Accidents
- Approximately 2.89 persons were killed each day.
- One person was killed every 8 hours 17 min.
- There were 113 persons injured every day.
- One person was injured every 12 minutes 45 seconds.
- Alcohol Related crashes accounted for 4.56% of all crashes and 16.80% of all fatal crashes.
- Of all alcohol related crashes, 82.65% occurred in Urban areas and 17.35% occurred in Rural areas, while 68.71% of all alcohol related fatal crashes occurred in Urban areas and 31.29% occurred in Rural areas.
- Single vehicle crashes accounted for 17.99% of all crashes and 32.37% of all fatal crashes.
- Of all Pedestrian crashes, 15.23% were fatal while 2398% of Pedalcycle crashes were fatal.
- Crashes which occurred during daylight hours (6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) accounted for 70% of all crashes.
- Motor vehicle crashes resulted in $17.193 billion in economic losses to Arizona. • Children age 14 and younger accounted for 41 fatalities and 2,104 injuries in motor vehicle crashes.
Arizona Car accident statistics (2020)
- Total 98,778
- Fatal 970
- Injury 28,610
- Property Damage Only 69,198
- Urban 85,244
- Rural 13,534
- Alcohol Related 4,506
- Pedestrian 1,523
- Pedalcycle 830
- Motorcycle 2,317
- Single Vehicle 17,766
- Multi-Vehicle 81,012
Breakdown Of Fatal Crashes In Arizona
- Total 970
- Alcohol Related 163
- Urban 587
- Rural 383
- Single Vehicle 314
- Multi-Vehicle 656
- Alcohol Related Single Vehicle 46
- Alcohol Related Multi-Vehicle 117
Breakdown Of Persons Killed And Injured
- In All Crashes –1,057 —–41,350
- In Alcohol Related Crashes –181 —–2,863
- In Urban Crashes –624 —-35,155
- In Rural Crashes –433 —-6,195
- In Speed Related Crashes– 337 —–15,839
- In Lane Departure Crashes –648 —–13,212
- In Crashes On The State Highway System –388 —–13,411
- In Crashes On Local Roads –669 —-27,939
- Using Safety Device –287 —-33,239
- Not Using Safety Device –313—- 2,607
- Drivers Age 24 Or Younger –97 —-6,570
- Drinking Drivers Age 24 Or Younger –11—- 317
Breakdown Of Crashes By Time
- Peak Month For All Crashes January
- Peak Day For All Crashes Friday
- Peak Hour For All Crashes 4 Pm – 5 Pm
- Peak Month For Fatal Crashes February And September
- Peak Day For Fatal Crashes Saturday
- Peak Hour For Fatal Crashes 7 Pm – 8 Pm And 9 Pm – 10 Pm
- Peak Date For All Crashes In 2020 Friday February 14th (502 Crashes)
- Peak Date For Fatal Crashes In 2020 5 Days Tied With 7 Crashes (2/21, 9/19, 10/28, 11/3, 12/13)
- Peak Hour For Motorcycle Crashes 5 Pm – 6 Pm
- Peak Hour For Alcohol Related Crashes 6 Pm – 7 Pm
- Peak Hour For Pedestrian Crashes 7 Pm – 8 Pm
- Peak Hour For Pedalcycle Crashes 4 Pm – 5 Pm
Citations issued for auto accidents in Arizona
Lake Havasu City
Arizona Holiday Accidents
Holidays such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving are regarded as three or four day weekend holidays for statistical
purposes. Holidays such as Christmas, New Year’s Day, and the Fourth of July are celebrated on specific dates; which make the
holiday period range from two to five days in length.
Holiday fatality statistics are based on fatal crashes occurring from 6:00 p.m. on the last working day prior to the holiday through 5:59
a.m. the day following the holiday period. Example: Thanksgiving fatalities are counted from Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m.
through 5:59 a.m. of the following Monday
Arizona Accident Doctor
IF you have been hurt or a loved one has been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, don’t hesitate to call us so we can help you get the medical care you deserve. Our accident doctors have had years experience dealing personal injuries. We can work with your attorney or if you do not have one, offer a free consultation.