What do you do when you have been injured in a car accident in Texas. Go see a Texas accident doctor if you have been injured in a car wreck. See the Accident Doctor FIRST. An accident doctor will document your injuries so you will receive the settlement you deserve. Seeing a TX accident doctor is the single most important thing you can do if you have been injured in a car wreck.
Seeing a doctor first is important to establish a link from your injury to your car wreck. If you wait to long or never go see the doctor, you have what is called a delay or gap in treatment. The insurance company can use this against you. They will claim you received your injury from anything other than the car wreck. Don’t hesitate and don’t wait, go see a Texas accident doctor immediately following your accident.
Texas minimal insurance requirements
- Bodily injury liability-30,000/60,000
- Property Damage Liability-25,000
- Personal injury protection-2,500
- Medical Payments-not required
You may be entitled to receive medical treatment for FREE in TX, no matter who was at-fault
Texas , along with several other states has Pip, personal injury protection. What Pip allows you to do is to go see a chiropractor, or accident doctor and not have to worry about the bill. Personal injury protection was designed to pay for several things if you have been injured in an accident.
Pip coverage in TX
- Your medical and funeral bills resulting from accidents, including an accident involving a pedestrian or bicyclist
- It covers you, your family members, and passengers in your car, regardless of who caused the accident.
- 80 percent of lost income and the cost of hiring a caregiver for an injured person.
- An insurance company must offer you $2,500 in PIP, but you can buy more. If you don’t want PIP, you must reject it in writing.
Cedar Creek Lake
N Richland Hills
Texas Accident Statistics for 2017
- 254,853 persons were injured in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2017.
- The 2017 death toll for Texas was 3,721
- There were 14,299 serious injury crashes in Texas in 2017 with 17,546 people sustaining a serious injury
- Fatalities in traffic crashes in rural areas of the state accounted for 52.4% of the state’s traffic fatalities. There were 1,950 deaths in rural traffic crashes.
- Single vehicle, run-off the road crashes resulted in 1,313 deaths in 2017. This was 35.29 % of all motor vehicle traffic deaths in
- In 2017 there were 761 people killed in crashes occurring in intersections or related to an intersection.
- There were 552 people killed in head-on
crashes in 2017.
- There were no deathless days on Texas
roadways in 2017.
- There was one crash that resulted in 6 or
more fatalities in 2017.
- Friday, November 17th was the deadliest day in 2017 with twenty-six (26) persons killed in traffic crashes. July was the deadliest month with 352 persons killed.
- 1 person was killed every 2 hours 21 minutes
- 1 person was injured every 2 minutes 4 seconds
- 1 reportable crash occurred every 59 seconds Of all persons killed in vehicles where restraint usage was applicable and usage was known in 2017, 40.1% were reported as not restrained when the fatal crash occurred.
- There were 501 motorcyclists (operators and passengers) killed in 2017. Fifty two percent (52%) of motorcyclists killed were not wearing helmets at the time of the crash.
- Pedestrian fatalities totaled 614 in 2017.
- Pedalcyclist fatalities totaled 57 in 2017.
- In 2017, there were 1,024 people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes where a driver was under the influence of alcohol.Alcohol was responsible for 28% of deaths on Texas roadways.
- Alcohol accidents were reported in the hour between 2:00 am and 2:59 am than any other hour of the day and the most common day for this was a Sunday
- In 2017, there were 449 people killed in crashes involving distracted driving.
After a car wreck, you may suffer from these symptoms
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Contusions (bruising)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Leg Pain
- Muscle Weakness
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Tingling sensation
See a Texas Car accident doctor today
See a Texas accident injury doctor today to preserve you personal injury case. A Texas injury doctor provides the best documentation so your injury lawyer can get you the settlement you deserve. Don’t trust your health to just an doctor, find a doctor on accidentdoctor.org who will document your injuries and look after your best interest. If you cannot find what you need by searching for a doctor, please contact us immediately