Medical Lien Doctor on Attorney liens
A California Accident Doctor is ready to serve you after your car wreck. California had a total of 416,490 total accidents in 2015. There were 178,669 injury accidents resulting in 254,561 personal injuries.
There were 3,168 Fatal Collisions resulting in 3,602 fatalities.. This data comes from CHP and was updated on 8-5-2018 using the latest information available which was from 2015.
- Traffic Fatalities 3602
- Fatalities per million miles 1.13
- Occupant Fatalities-1974
- Alcohol Impaired Fatalities-1120
- Speeding related deaths-1070
- Motorcyclist Deaths-529
- Driver involved in Fatality accidents-5045
- Pedestrian Fatalities-858
- Seat Belt usage-96.2%
California minimum insurance
California policy limits really are not to good. Evaluate your policy. Make sure you are carrying enough insurance on your vehicles. Some people have no idea what med pay is, it pays your medical bills in the even you are injured in a car crash. Personal injury protection is not required in California. The minimal Limits in California are pretty low. Property damage is at 5,000. This means if you hit an expensive car, and it’s your fault, you are in trouble.
A car wreck do’s not have to be to troubling. We have professionals who are the best at what they do waiting to assist you. Let the professionals handle the insurance company so you don’t have to. Find one today in your area, enter your zip code in the upper right hand corner of this page. California minimum insurance coverage is some of the lowest in the nation, speak with your agent to see what works best for you and your family.
Minimal California insurance coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: $5,000 minimum
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage*: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage*: $3,500 minimum
Central Contra Costa
East Contra Costa
East Los Angeles
East San Gabriel Valley
Loomis Basin-Folsom Lake
North Antelope Valley
Santa Maria Valley
South Antelope Valley
South Bay Cities
South El Dorado
SW San Gabriel Valley
Upper San Gabriel Valley
West Contra Costa