Pennsylvania car wreck doctors
Pennsylvania car accident doctor, helping you after you have been injured in a car wreck. Find a doctor in your area today by entering your zip code in the box above. If you cannot find a doctor in your area, contact us immediately. You may be entitled to FREE medical care in PA if you were involved in automobile accident.
You can see a PA doctor today no matter who was at-fault
Pennsylvania has something that is called Pip, personal injury protection. Pip will cover reasonable and necessary medical bills as a result of an auto accident no matter who was at-fault. This means if you got a ticket in an accident you can still go to the doctor and receive medical care for your injury.
- Reported accidents-125,395
- Accidents with injuries-87,839
- Total fatalities-1286
See the doctor first after your PA car accident
Make sure after your accident you go to a doctor quickly. Go see the doctor first so he can determine the extent of your injuries. seeing a doctor after your pa car accident is the single most important thing you could do.
King of Prussia
Park Forest Village
South Park Township
Upper Providence Township
Upper St. Clair
Village Green-Green Ridge
Pennsylvania minimal insurance requirements
- $15,000 of coverage for an injury or death to one person in a single accident.
- $30,000 of coverage for injuries or deaths to more than one person in a single accident.
- $5000 of property damage insurance.
- $5,000 to pay for first party medical bills that result from an accident, regardless of fault (Pip)
See a Pennsylvania car accident doctor today, if you have been injured. Find one in our database using our search option. If we do not have one listed in your area, please contact us immediately. We will find one for you in your area so that you may get the settlement you deserve.