A Hawaii no fault doctor can get you on your feet after you have been hurt. A car wreck can wreak havoc on your life. This is something you don’t need. Injuries suffered in car wrecks are different than other types. Our accident doctors and auto injury clinics are here to help.
Hawaii has personal injury protection. This will cover your medical expenses from your car wreck. It does not matter if you were at fault or not. If you have been involved in one, get to the accident doctor. There is no excuse not to go see the doctor, even if you have no money.
Hawaii car insurance requirements
- $20,000/40,000 Bodily Injury Liability
- $10,000 Personal Injury Protection
- $10,000 Property Damage Liability
- $20,000/40,000 Underinsured Motorist (optional)
- $20,000/40,000 Uninsured Motorist (optional)
Hawaiian Paradise Park
Hawaii Accident Statistics (2016, most recent)
- Population 1,431,603
- Vehicle Miles Traveled (Millions) – VMT 10,174
- Traffic Fatalities 93
- Traffic Fatalities & Serious Injuries-NA
- VMT Fatality Rate .93
- VMT Fatality & Serious Injury Rate
- Population Fatality Rate (100,000) 6.57
- Registered Vehicle Fatality Rate 7.45
- Population Fatality & Serious Injury Rate
- Alcohol Involved Fatalities (BAC=.08+) 33
- VMT Alcohol Fatality Rate .29
- Percent Population Using Seat Belts 93%
- Percent Fatal Vehicle Occupants Unbelted 41%
Hawaii’s accident data is very lacking. We could not find anywhere on the states data the amount of injuries. Nevertheless, the data posted above is the most recent Hawaii accident statistics.
See a no fault pip doctor ASAP if you have suffered a Hawaii accident.