Hawaii no Fault & PIP doctors
Car accident physicians
A Hawaii no fault doctor can get you on your feet after you have been hurt. A car wreck can wreak havoc on your life. This is something you don’t need. Injuries suffered in car wrecks are different than other types. Our accident doctors and auto injury clinics are here to help.
A Hawaii car accident doctor who has the experience to deal with them with auto crashes. These physicians can be chiropractors, M.D.’s, Orthopedic, physical therapist.They focus on patients that have been hurt in car or truck accidents
I’m not feeling any pain, am I even hurt
After a car wreck, you might not feel any pain at all. Shock and adrenaline have set in. This will wear off as time goes by.
Then you might have pain, you may have suffered an injury. If you have been involved in an car wreck, it’s a good idea to see a Hawaii accident doctor right away. When you wait, you jeopardize your case integrity.
Your accident doctor will document your case. He does this so you can get reimbursed from the insurance company. A car wreck M.D. also provides this to a lawyer to prove injury.
I was in a car wreck, but it was my fault.
Hawaii has personal injury protection. This will cover your medical expenses from your car wreck. It does not matter if you were at fault or not. If you have been involved in one, get to the accident doctor. There is no excuse not to go see the doctor, even if you have no money. You may be entitled to FREE medical care.
Hawaii car insurance requirements
- $20,000/40,000 Bodily Injury Liability
- $10,000 Personal Injury Protection
- $10,000 Property Damage Liability
- $20,000/40,000 Underinsured Motorist (optional)
- $20,000/40,000 Uninsured Motorist (optional)
We have the best clinics waiting to help you
Car wrecks are a part of life. They are going to happen no matter what precautions you take. Rest assured if you are have a Hawaii crash; we have the best accident doctor available to you. Accident doctor strives to find only the best. The integrity of your case depends on quality care and representation. If you need to find an accident physician ., just enter your zip code in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Hawaiian Paradise Park
Hawaii Accident Statistics (2016, most recent)
- Population 1,431,603
- Vehicle Miles Traveled (Millions) – VMT 10,174
- Traffic Fatalities 93
- Traffic Fatalities & Serious Injuries-NA
- VMT Fatality Rate .93
- VMT Fatality & Serious Injury Rate
- Population Fatality Rate (100,000) 6.57
- Registered Vehicle Fatality Rate 7.45
- Population Fatality & Serious Injury Rate
- Alcohol Involved Fatalities (BAC=.08+) 33
- VMT Alcohol Fatality Rate .29
- Percent Population Using Seat Belts 93%
- Percent Fatal Vehicle Occupants Unbelted 41%
Hawaii’s accident data is very lacking. We could not find anywhere on the states data the amount of injuries. Nevertheless, the data posted above is the most recent Hawaii accident statistics.
See a no fault pip doctor ASAP if you have suffered a Hawaii accident.