A New Mexico accident doctor is ready to help you after you have been hurt in an accident. A car wreck can happen any place any time. When and if it occurs you need to be able to see a doctor quickly.
New Mexico Car Accident Statistics
- Total auto crashes-45,071
- Property Damage only-30,861
- Injury crashes-13,120
- People hurt-20,494
Minimal Insurance requirements for New Mexico
- $25,000 for bodily trauma or death of one person
- $50,000 for bodily trauma or death of two or more persons
- $10,000 for property damage in any one accident
Average in New Mexico in 2016
- motor vehicle crash occurred every 12 minutes.
- crash occurred in Bernalillo County every 27 minutes.
- person was injured in a crash every 26 minutes.
- An alcohol-involved crash occurred every 4 hours.
- semi/large-truck crash occurred every 4 hours.
- person was killed or injured in an alcohol-involved
crash every 5 hours.
- motorcycle was involved in a crash every 8 hours.
- pedestrian was hit by a vehicle every 14 hours.
- bicyclist was hit by a vehicle every 24 hours.
- person was killed in a crash every 22 hours.
New Mexico Cities
El Cerro-Monterey Park
Eldorado at Santa Fe
San Juan Pueblo
South Dona Ana
S Rio Arriba
Truth or Consequences