A New Mexico accident doctor is ready to help you after you have been hurt in an accident. A car wreck can happen any place any time. When and if it occurs you need to be able to see a doctor quickly.
I’ll wait to go see the Doctor!!
Don’t wait to go see a New Mexico car accident doctor after your car wreck. Waiting can do a number of things to hurt your case. Delay or Gap in treatment may be the reason an attorney will not accept your personal injury case. When you have been involved in a car accident, you may have an Er visit.
They may do some X-rays, and send you home with a follow-up appointment with your primary care physician. If you never do a follow up or receive physical therapy, you may not have a personal injury case a lawyer can help you with.
Documentation is a must
When you have been injured in a car accident, a doctor has to document your personal injury if you want to have any chances of a recovery from the insurance company. Without this documentation, you may not even have a case. A New Mexico auto accident doctor can document your injury, work with your attorney, and help you receive the maximum settlement you deserve.
I don’t have any money to see a doctor
Having no money is no excuse for not seeing a doctor after a New Mexico auto wreck. We have been finding out that clinics in non pip states don’t want to handle auto wrecks. It may be because the lawyer refuses to pay them or reduces their bill to the point of them not wanting to take personal injury cases anymore.
Doctors who are uneducated in the personal injury field are not the doctors we have listed on our website. We want nothing but the best clinics listed on our website to treat car accident victims and their families.
New Mexico Car Accident Statistics
- Total auto crashes-45,071
- Property Damage only-30,861
- Injury crashes-13,120
- People hurt-20,494
Minimal Insurance requirements for New Mexico
- $25,000 for bodily trauma or death of one person
- $50,000 for bodily trauma or death of two or more persons
- $10,000 for property damage in any one accident
Average in New Mexico in 2016
- motor vehicle crash occurred every 12 minutes.
- crash occurred in Bernalillo County every 27 minutes.
- person was injured in a crash every 26 minutes.
- An alcohol-involved crash occurred every 4 hours.
- semi/large-truck crash occurred every 4 hours.
- person was killed or injured in an alcohol-involved
crash every 5 hours.
- motorcycle was involved in a crash every 8 hours.
- pedestrian was hit by a vehicle every 14 hours.
- bicyclist was hit by a vehicle every 24 hours.
- person was killed in a crash every 22 hours.
New Mexico Cities
El Cerro-Monterey Park
Eldorado at Santa Fe
San Juan Pueblo
South Dona Ana
S Rio Arriba
Truth or Consequences
If you have been hurt in a NM Car wreck, go see the accident doctor today to get your issues evaluated and documented. Without the proper documentation from a accident injury doctor you might not get the settlement you deserve. If we do not have a clinic listed in your area, contact us immediately so that we may find you one.