When you have been hurt in a Maine car accident, you need to see a doctor right away. We offer you the ease of finding one. Enter your zip code over to the right of this page to find a Maine car accident doctor today.
Minimal car insurance requirements in Maine are as follows
- Bodily Injury Liability-50,000/100,000
- Property Damage Liability-25,000
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury-50,000/100,000
- Medical Payments-2,000
Typically most people purchase 5000 in med pay. Maine’s minimum might just cover the ER bill and no further care. It may be wise to talk to your insurance agent to see how much more money it would cost you to get more in med pay coverage. The cost may surprise you.
Maine Accident Statistics (2017)
- Traffic Fatalities 172
- Fatalities per million miles-1.08
- Passenger or occupant fatalities-114
- Motorcycle deaths-26
- Driver involved in fatal accidents-251
- Pedestrian deaths-20
- Observed seat belt use=88.9
Old Orchard Beach
Don’t wait for a Maine car accident to happen to you before you learn what you should and should not do. Find a car accident doctor near you today to get the proper care you deserve after you have suffered in a car wreck.