Not all Accident Doctors in West Palm Beach are good at treating personal injury
** BEWARE** Many doctors try to use our name to confuse patients, so make sure that you are visiting the right Accident Doctor Clinic.
Don’t delay treatment if you or someone you love were involved in a car, truck, slip and fall, car or bike incident. Delays in treatment can be used against you by the insurance company as they may see this as a sign that you are not seriously injured. Call today to schedule your same day appointment with our skilled accident doctors.
2247 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard STE 101 West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Seeking medical care
Below is a short list of why you should seek medical treatment after your car wreck.
Time is not on your side after any accident. Furthermore, the insurance company will be watching what you do during those first few days and weeks after your car wreck. Get the medical care you deserve from a team of skilled Accident Doctors.
1. Many car wreck injuries, including whiplash, are considered soft tissue damage. Furthermore, many soft tissue injuries can take several days and even weeks to fully feel. However, many STIs may lead to long-term pain and misery without proper treatment.
2. Whiplash can happen at speeds less than 10 mph and may lead to permanent damage without treatment. You do not need a broken bone or damage to your vehicle to qualify for medical care after an automobile crash.
3. Most accident Doctors agree that the first 72 hours are the most critical after any serious car accident. Not to mention that seeking immediate medical care will help prevent further damage or injuries.
4. Seeking medical attention will help satisfy the insurance company and will help support your personal injury claim. Delays and gaps in medical care could be used against you by the insurance company.
5. Skin and soft tissues can begin forming scar tissue after the first 24 to 36 hours after an automobile crash. Scar tissue can increase pain and may lead to a longer recovery time without proper doctors treatment.
6. Swelling is the body’s natural way of protecting itself during an accident. While swelling can be helpful in the short-term, swelling may prevent the body from healing after the accident. Ultrasound and other techniques can help control swelling while encouraging healing.
Paying for you treatment
What to do after an Automobile Accident
For starters, documentation will be your best friend after any car wreck. Documentation is what helps support your injury claim, and what helps keep the insurance company happy. Of course, documentation will also keep all parties honest, including the insurance company. Below are a few steps to help build the documentation after your collision.
1. Take pictures at the scene of the accident. Again, you can never have too much documentation when it comes to a serious auto accident. Take pictures of the parties involved, license plates and vehicles involved, the accident report and any obvious injuries for starters.
2. Make sure to get a copy of the incident report from the police office. Your report will begin the documentation trail and provides valuable information for medical treatment, doctors visit’s, and repair to your vehicle.
3. Make sure to document your injuries as soon as possible after any accident. The insurance company will want to see that you have been treated by a qualified accident doctor. Moreover, seeking a doctor will help build your personal injury claim.
4. Avoid gaps in treatment whenever possible as they may damage your personal injury claim, and could be used against you by the insurance company. Delays and gaps in seeing a doctor are never good for any personal injury claim.
Our doctors help do all the paperwork
Car accidents are one of the most stressful events many of us will ever experience. Moreover, time is never on your side after any serious automobile accident. However, if you need help with paperwork or finding a good attorney, no problem! Our qualified staff and doctors can help you complete all of the necessary paperwork to get medical treatment after your car wreck.
You do not need an attorney to treat with our west palm accident doctor
You do not need an attorney to see the doctors at our West Palm Beach, FL office. PIP provides up to $10,000 in medical care after any accident, without using an attorney. However, we have worked with many of Injury Attorneys in the greater Florida area. With our years of experience, we have identified the best attorneys who understand and complicated personal injuries.