Arlington Car Accident Doctors
Injured in a car accident? We’ll schedule you in right now and help you with your insurance claim so that you can focus on getting back to normal ASAP!
If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, give us a call so we can start your treatment right away! With a variety of treatment types and advanced equipment, we’ll customize a fully covered treatment plan to ensure you get back to doing what you love!
- We direct bill insurance companies
- No doctor referral required
- Advanced techniques and equipment to ensure a quick recovery
- We work with your insurance company to make sure you get the care you need
Any attorney will tell you, if you have no medical care after a car crash, you may have no personal injury case.
The At-fault insurance company will have adjusters looking for anything to disprove your injury, don’t take that chance, and get your injuries documented. A car accident doctor specializes in auto related injuries. Let the experts help you when you have been injured.
Ask the Doctor
Gap in treatment
Car accidents can cause whiplash and other soft tissue type injuries. Our auto injury doctors handle any car accident related injury. Call the Doctor first to avoid a gap in treatment or medical care. Personal injuries require the medical care of a Doctor who specializes in car accident injury care, so don’t delay your medical care after you have been injured in a car wreck, call today
If you have been injured in a car or truck accident, call the clinic first so she can determine the extent of your injuries.
Third party Billing
This type of billing is when the physician has the ability to bill the at fault party insurance company. Third party billing is something that not all clinics can do. This allows to you to treat and recover, and not have to worry about the medical bills.
Our auto accident doctors are dedicated to your care. In order that you gain the most benefit from you treatment here, and also have a pleasant experience whenever you visit our office please read the recommendation listed below.
- It is very important for patients to maintain their appointments – missing appointments is not good for your treatments.
- Please be on time for you appointments and don’t forget to schedule your next visit at the front desk before leaving.
- If you cannot make a session please have the courtesy to call and reschedule.
- Patients must print their name on the check in register for each office visit.