Seeing an Accident injury doctor in Tennessee after you have been injured in a car wreck is imperative. Tennessee’s statute of limitations on a personal injury claim is only 1 year. That means from the date of the car accident you have one year to negotiate or file a lawsuit. You don’t need to wait at all in Tennessee if you have been injured in a car wreck to see an accident doctor.
You need to go right away. Find a doctor today by entering your zip code in top or bottom of this page, if you can not find a doctor in your area , contact us immediately so that we may help you. See a Tennessee injury doctor FIRST, so that they might be able to access your injuries and start you recovery process as soon as possible.
Minimal Tennessee car insurance
- Bodily injury liability-25,000/50,000
- Property Damage Liability-15,000
- Uninsured Motorist-Helps cover medical expenses if you’re in an accident, the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have any insurance.-Not required
- Underinsured Motorist-Helps cover medical expenses if you’re in an accident, the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have enough insurance.-Not required
- Medical Payments-If you and/or your passengers are hurt in an accident, this can cover your medical or funeral expenses-Not required
- Collision-Covers expenses to repair or replace your vehicle that’s been damaged in an accident. Not required
- Comprehensive-Covers expenses to repair or replace your vehicle that’s been stolen or damaged by things like storms or vandalism.-Not Required
See a Car Accident Doctor Immediately after your auto crash
Because of Tennessee’s personal injury statute, it’s extremely important to get to a doctor immediately following your car wreck. After you have been injured in a Tennessee Car wreck the clock starts ticking. Injury lawyers don’t have a lot of time. Seeing a personal injury doctor immediately following your car accident is the single most important thing you can do. A 1 year statue is present in Tennessee. An personal injury lawyer has exactly one year to file suit from the date of the car accident. Most lawyers do not like to wait to the last minute to get this don’t they like to have time to prepare their case.
ER and Doctors
When you are injured, go see a doctor right away. If you wait, you have what is called gap or delay in medical care. The insurance company will use this against you. They will claim your injury came from anything but the car accident. After your car accident if you don’t know where to go, go to the ER, after the ER find a doctor on our website, if you can not find what you need in your area, contact us immediately.
No money to see a TN car wreck doctor?
Having no money to see a car wreck doctor has always been an issue in the personal injury field. Med-Pay or medical payments would cover your doctor’s visit and hospital bills you might acquire. If you don’t know what med-pay is, read here. A doctor listed on accidentdoctor.org does not charge out of pocket expense. They get paid when you get paid. If you have Med-pay, they will file all the necessary paperwork for you, so you don’t have to. Seeing a TN car wreck doctor quickly is very important, don’t wait, go today
Bluff City-Piney Flats
Lower Rutherford Creek
Spring Creek-Beech Bluff
Upper Big Bigby
See you local TN accident doctor today
Because of Tennessee’s personal injury statue, its extremely important to see an accident doctor today after you have been injured in a car wreck. Don’t wait, go today and get your injury documented so your personal injury lawyer can get you the settlement you deserve. Contact us if you have any questions or can not find a doctor in your area.