Minneapolis accident doctor
Minneapolis accident doctor waiting to help you after your personal injury in a car wreck. A car wreck can leave you stranded and frustrated. If you have suffered an injury in a Minneapolis car accident you can find all the help you need right here. We have a doctor listed in your area that can treat your injury and get you back on your feet after your car wreck.
Platinum Health Solutions
2780 Snelling Ave N #202
Roseville mn 55113
Phone: (651) 779-8883
2210 E. Lake Street
Minneapolis mn 55407
Phone: (612) 746-8150
Riverstone Chiropractic & Wellness
3764 Minnehaha Ave
Minneapolis MN 55406
Phone: (612) 454-5815
6480 Wayzata Blvd
Golden Valley MN 55426
Phone: (763) 593-0919
1600 University Ave. West, Suite 306
St Paul mn 55104
Phone: (651) 209-6060
Go Health Chiropractic
4101 W Broadway Ave
Robbinsdale mn 55422
Phone: (763) 533-9997
Can’t I go see any doctor for my injury after my car wreck?
Yes you can. But a Minneapolis accident doctor treats injury cases involving car wrecks. They have the experience and know exactly what they are doing. After you have suffered an injury in a car wreck, most victims go to the ER. The doctor will take some X-rays, prescribe pain killers and muscle relaxers and send you home. This does not fix your injury. The forces involved in a car wreck cause different types of injuries. These injuries are usually soft tissue damage to the neck and back. A Minneapolis accident doctor can treat these injuries and make sure you receive the settlement you deserve.
Your Injury needs to be documented by a Minneapolis accident doctor
When you are injured, you need documentation to prove the injury. If you have poor or no documentation you may not receive a proper settlement. Documentation of injury is critical in any car wreck. Your personal injury lawyer needs this documentation to prove injury to a court of law. A Minneapolis accident doctor is very experienced at personal injury documentation. Don’t settle for anything but the best!
Should I wait to go see a Minneapolis car accident doctor?
NO, waiting is a huge mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars. This is called gap or delay in medical care. Waiting to go see a doctor after you have suffered an injury in a car wreck is not recommended by the lawyer or the doctor. Insurance companies will look at when you first received medical care after your car wreck. If you wait too long, you jeopardize your recovery for your injury. Don’t make this mistake; get to the ER or accident doctor immediately following your car wreck if you have been injured.
I don’t have any money to go see a doctor; you may be entitled to receive medical care for FREE
Minnesota has personal injury protection which may cover the expense of your medical care. What this means is you may be able to treat with a doctor after your car wreck and not have to pay any money out of your pocket. Personal injury protection is for you or anyone else in your car who might have been injured. If you have been injured in a Minneapolis car wreck, see the doctor first so you can know what the extent of your injuries are.
Minimal car insurance requirementsfor Minneapolis
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) $40,000 per person per accident ($20,000 for hospital/medical expenses and $20,000 for non-medical expenses such as lost wages, replacement services, etc.)
- Liability $30,000 for injuries to one person, $60,000 for injuries to two or more people
- $10,000 for physical damage to the other driver’s vehicle or for damage to property
- Uninsured $25,000 for injuries to one person, $50,000 for injuries to two or more people
- Underinsured $25,000 for injuries to one person, $50,000 for injuries to two or more people
Minneapolis car wreck Facts 2011:
- 72,117 car wrecks
- 368 fatalities involve motorists (271); motorcyclists (42); pedestrians (40); bicyclists (5); ATV riders (8); and farm equipment occupants (2)
- 30,295 injuries, of which 1,159 were severe, life-altering injuries
- 261 deaths (71 percent) occurred in the 80 counties of greater Minneapolis, while 107 deaths (29 percent) occurred in the Twin Cities’ seven-county metro area
- Driver-distraction related crashes resulted in 72 deaths
- Speed-related crashes resulted in 83 deaths
If you have been involved in an accident, make sure to get the medical care you deserve. See the doctor right away and don’t wait.
Serving Zip codes: 55401, 55402, 55403, 55404, 55405, 55406, 55407, 55408, 55409, 55410, 55411, 55412, 55413, 55414, 55415, 55416, 55417, 55418, 55419, 55420, 55421, 55422, 55423, 55424, 55425, 55426, 55427, 55428, 55429, 55430, 55431, 55432, 55433, 55434, 55435, 55436, 55437, 55438, 55439, 55440, 55430, 55431, 55432, 55433, 55434, 55435, 55436, 55437, 55438, 55439, 55440, 55441, 55442, 55443, 55444, 55445, 55446, 55447, 55448, 55449, 55450, 55454, 55455, 55458, 55459, 55460, 55467, 55470, 55472, 55473, 55474, 55478, 55479, 55480, 55483, 55484, 55485, 55486, 55487, 55488