Car accident doctor
No Fault and PIP Physicians
Minneapolis car accident doctors helping after a car wreck injury. An auto accident can leave a lot of people confused and frustrated. Our Car accident and no fault doctors try to help with that frustration by providing medical care to you in the event you are hurt in a car wreck. We have doctors who treat accident injuries listed near you. These car accident doctors can treat you and bill no fault auto insurance or treat on an attorney’s lien.
Platinum Health Solutions
2780 Snelling Ave N #202
Roseville mn 55113
Phone: (651) 779-8883
2210 E. Lake Street
Minneapolis mn 55407
Phone: (612) 746-8150
Riverstone Chiropractic & Wellness
3764 Minnehaha Ave
Minneapolis MN 55406
Phone: (612) 454-5815
6480 Wayzata Blvd
Golden Valley MN 55426
Phone: (763) 593-0919
1600 University Ave. West, Suite 306
St Paul mn 55104
Phone: (651) 209-6060
Go Health Chiropractic
4101 W Broadway Ave
Robbinsdale mn 55422
Phone: (763) 533-9997
Can’t I go see any doctor
Yes. However, a car accident doctor treats nothing but injuries sustained from car and truck accidents. They bring to the table a wide array of services and expertise in this field. Quite a few people visit the ER and leave frustrated. One reason they leave frustrated is because the ER did really nothing to help them. On The other hand, we are not saying don’t go to the ER.
Most primary care doctors don’t understand the mechanics of accident injuries. Furthermore, they do not know how to provide the needed documentation in a case. You may have gone to your PC and left with scripts for painkillers and muscle relaxers. Well guess what, prescription pills only mask underlying injuries, they do not cure anything.
A Minneapolis car accident doctor knows how to document injuries
Now, this is for people who intent on filing a personal injury claim. It is not intended for people who just want to get better and go about there merry way. No documentation in a car crash case, means no settlement for injuries sustained in said accident. Evidence needs to be presented to prove you have an injury from car wreck. And, without any evidence of injury, you don’t really have anything.
A lawyer can’t do anything without it. So, the best thing to do is see a doctor who understands how car accident cases work. These are the best doctor to see after a car wreck.
Should I wait to go see a Minneapolis no fault doctor?
Waiting to see a doctor after an accident is detrimental to a personal injury case. However, some gaps in medical care can be explained. Such as, your wife was pregnant and had a baby. Or, a family member passed away and you were out of town. All of these are explanations of gaps in medical care. However, if you don’t have a good excuse, you better be at the minneapolis no fault doctor getting treated for your injuries.
Some attorneys wont take a case that has severe gaps in medical treatment. While i don’t agree with this, they still do it. Hurt people seek doctors. That’s exactly how the adjuster and most lawyers will look at you. You obviously we’re not hurt enough to seek medical care, claim denied.
I don’t have any money to go see a doctor; you may be entitled to receive medical care for FREE
Minnesota has personal injury protection which may cover the expense of your medical care. What this means is you may be able to treat with a doctor after your car wreck and not have to pay any money out of your pocket. Personal injury protection is for you or anyone else in your car who might have been injured. If you have been injured in a Minneapolis car wreck, see the doctor first so you can know what the extent of your injuries are.
Minimal car insurance requirements for Minneapolis
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) $40,000 per person per accident ($20,000 for hospital/medical expenses and $20,000 for non-medical expenses such as lost wages, replacement services, etc.)
- Liability $30,000 for injuries to one person, $60,000 for injuries to two or more people
- $10,000 for physical damage to the other driver’s vehicle or for damage to property
- Uninsured $25,000 for injuries to one person, $50,000 for injuries to two or more people
- Underinsured $25,000 for injuries to one person, $50,000 for injuries to two or more people
Minneapolis car wreck Facts 2011:
- 72,117 car wrecks
- 368 fatalities involve motorists (271); motorcyclists (42); pedestrians (40); bicyclists (5); ATV riders (8); and farm equipment occupants (2)
- 30,295 injuries, of which 1,159 were severe, life-altering injuries
- 261 deaths (71 percent) occurred in the 80 counties of greater Minneapolis, while 107 deaths (29 percent) occurred in the Twin Cities’ seven-county metro area
- Driver-distraction related crashes resulted in 72 deaths
- Speed-related crashes resulted in 83 deaths
If you have been involved in an accident, make sure to get the medical care you deserve. See the best car accident doctor away and don’t wait.