Minnesota accident doctor waiting to help you after you have been hurt in a car crash. A car accident can leave you stranded and frustrated. If you have been hurt you can find all the help you need right here. We have a doctor listed in your area that can treat your car accident issues and get you back on your feet and help you get the settlement you deserve.
Can’t I go see any doctor after my car accident?
Yes you can. But a Minnesota accident doctor treats cases involving car wrecks. They have the experience and know exactly what they are doing. After you have suffered an injury in a car accident, most victims go to the ER. The doctor will take some X-rays, prescribe painkillers and muscle relaxers and send you home.
This does not fix your injury. The forces involved in a car accident cause different types of injuries. These injuries are usually soft tissue damage to the neck and back. A Minnesota accident doctor can treat these issues and make sure you receive the settlement you deserve.
Your Injury needs to be documented by a car accident doctor
When you are hurt, you need documentation to prove medical expenses. If you have poor or no documentation you may not receive a proper settlement. Documentation and medical evidence is critical in any car crash. Your attorney needs this documentation to prove your medical issues to a court of law. A Minnesota accident doctor is very experienced at personal injury documentation. Don’t settle for anything but the best!
Should I wait to go see a doctor?
NO, waiting is a huge mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars. This is called gap or delay in medical care. Waiting to go see a doctor is not recommended by the lawyer or the doctor. Insurance companies will look at when you first received medical care after your car crash.
If you wait too long, you jeopardize your recovery and may have prolonged pain and other medical issues. Don’t make this mistake; get to the ER or accident doctor immediately following your car or truck crash if you have been hurt.
You may be entitled to receive medical care for FREE
Accident doctors understand the need for medical care is crucial for evidence of your medical condition. Most of these accident doctors work on a medical lien; they don’t get paid until you get paid. Minnesota has what is called personal injury protection. What this is designed to do is cover your medical care cost in the event of a car accident. Medical care can be expensive depending on the extent of your issues.
The burden is lifted off of you. Go see a Minnesota car accident doctor today if you have been hurt. Do not wait, go today.
Minimal car insurance requirements for Minnesota
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) $40,000 per person per accident ($20,000 for hospital/medical expenses and $20,000 for non-medical expenses such as lost wages, replacement services, etc.)
- Liability $30,000 for medical expenses to one person, $60,000 for two or more people
- $10,000 for physical damage to the other driver’s vehicle or for damage to property
- Uninsured $25,000 for clinic vissits to one person, $50,000 for two or more people
- Underinsured $25,000 for medical expenses to one person, $50,000 for two or more people
Minnesota car wreck Facts 2016
- 79,069 traffic crashes were reported to the Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- 146,339 motor vehicle crashes
- 178,922 people were involved in these crashes
- 392 people died
- 29,825 people were hurt
- Estimated economic cost to Minnesota: $1,874,222,000
On an average day in 2016:
- 216 crashes
- 1 death and 81 people hurt
- Average daily cost to Minnesota: $5,120,825
- 2016 known alcohol-related statistics
- 4,240 crashes
- 121 deaths and 2,281 injuries
- Estimated economic cost to Minnesota: $285,573,400
Inver Grove Heights
North St. Paul
West St. Paul
White Bear Lake
If you were hurt in a Minnesota Car crash you need to see an accident doctor. Find one today, if we do not have a doctor listed in your area, contact us immediately so that we may find you one