Minnesota accident doctor waiting to help you after your personal injury in a car wreck. A car wreck can leave you stranded and frustrated. If you have suffered an injury in a Minnesota car accident you can find all the help you need right here. We have a doctor listed in your area that can treat your injury and get you back on your feet after your car wreck.
Can’t I go see any doctor for my injury after my car wreck?
Yes you can. But a Minnesota accident doctor treats injury cases involving car wrecks. They have the experience and know exactly what they are doing. After you have suffered an injury in a car wreck, most victims go to the ER. The doctor will take some X-rays, prescribe painkillers and muscle relaxers and send you home.
This does not fix your injury. The forces involved in a car wreck cause different types of injuries. These injuries are usually soft tissue damage to the neck and back. A Minnesota accident doctor can treat these injuries and make sure you receive the settlement you deserve.
Your Injury needs to be documented by a car accident doctor
When you are injured, you need documentation to prove the injury. If you have poor or no documentation you may not receive a proper settlement. Documentation of injury is critical in any car wreck. Your personal injury lawyer needs this documentation to prove injury to a court of law. A Minnesota accident doctor is very experienced at personal injury documentation. Don’t settle for anything but the best!
Should I wait to go see a doctor?
NO, waiting is a huge mistake that could cost you thousands of dollars. This is called gap or delay in medical care. Waiting to go see a doctor after you have suffered an injury in a car wreck is not recommended by the lawyer or the doctor. Insurance companies will look at when you first received medical care after your car wreck.
If you wait too long, you jeopardize your recovery for your injury. Don’t make this mistake; get to the ER or accident doctor immediately following your car wreck if you have been injured.
I don’t have any money to go see a doctor; you may be entitled to receive medical care for FREE
Accident doctors understand the need for medical care after a car accident is crucial. Most of these doctors work on a medical lien; they don’t get paid until you get paid. Minnesota has what is called personal injury protection. What this is designed to do is cover your medical care cost in the event of a car wreck. Medical care can be expensive depending on the extent of your injury.
The burden is lifted off of you. Go see a Minnesota car accident doctor today if you have been injured. Do not wait, go today.
Minimal car insurance requirementsfor Minnesota
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) $40,000 per person per accident ($20,000 for hospital/medical expenses and $20,000 for non-medical expenses such as lost wages, replacement services, etc.)
- Liability $30,000 for injuries to one person, $60,000 for injuries to two or more people
- $10,000 for physical damage to the other driver’s vehicle or for damage to property
- Uninsured $25,000 for injuries to one person, $50,000 for injuries to two or more people
- Underinsured $25,000 for injuries to one person, $50,000 for injuries to two or more people
Minnesota car wreck Facts 2011:
- 72,117 car wrecks
- 368 fatalities involve motorists (271); motorcyclists (42); pedestrians (40); bicyclists (5); ATV riders (8); and farm equipment occupants (2)
- 30,295 injuries, of which 1,159 were severe, life-altering injuries
- 261 deaths (71 percent) occurred in the 80 counties of greater Minnesota, while 107 deaths (29 percent) occurred in the Twin Cities’ seven-county metro area
- Driver-distraction related crashes resulted in 72 deaths
- Speed-related crashes resulted in 83 deaths
Inver Grove Heights
North St. Paul
West St. Paul
White Bear Lake
If you are injured in a Minnesota Car wreck you need to see an accident doctor. Find one today, if we do not have a doctor listed in your area, contact us immediately so that we may find you one