San Antonio Car Accident Injury Doctor
Go to a San Antonio Accident doctor if you have been injured in an automobile or truck accident. See the Accident doctor FIRST after your San Antonio car or truck accident. A car accident doctor will document your injuries so you’ll get the settlement you deserve. Going to a TX Accident doctor is among the most crucial action you can take if you were injured in a car wreck.
You may be eligible for receive medical care for FREE in San Antonio regardless of who had been at-fault
San Antonio, along with a number of other states has Pip, personal injury protection. What Pip enables you to do is to go see a chiropractor or Accident doctor without having to worry or stress with who is going to cover the bill. Personal injury protection was designed to cover a number of things should you be injured in a car or truck wreck.
- Pip coverage in TX Your medical and funeral bills caused from accidents, including any sort of accident involving a pedestrian or bicyclist
- An insurer must offer you $2,500 in PIP, however, you can purchase more. For those who don’t want PIP, you have to reject it in writing.
- It covers you, your loved ones, and passengers inside your car, regardless of who caused the accident.
- 80 percent of lost income and also the expense of getting a caregiver for the injured person.
The ER Dr. gave me some prescriptions and said to do a follow up with my primary care
ER doctors are necessary to get you out of immediate life-threatening injuries. Prescriptions help with the pain, but they do not heal the issue. The problem is the injury itself, if you do not have a broken bone; you have a soft tissue injury. Your primary care doctor may prescribe Physical rehabilitation. If you’re in pain you’ll need some form of therapy in order to get you out of pain, not take pills.
My Primary Doctor will not see me after my car accident
Many primary care doctors do not like to handle third party billing. They want to bill your health insurance. In some cases, when they find out your injury is caused from a car wreck, they won’t see you at all. A San Antonio accident doctor will wait to get paid, just like the attorney. You can focus on getting better.
See a San Antonio Accident doctor FIRST after your car wreck
Going to an Accident doctor first is critical to establish the link from the injury to your car or truck wreck. Should you wait too long or never go to your personal injury doctor, you might have what is known a delay or gap in care. The insurer may use this against you. They might claim you received your injury from anything besides the car or truck wreck. Don’t hesitate and don’t wait, visit a San Antonio Accident doctor ASAP after your car or truck wreck. Texas Car accident Statistics (2012)
- 3399-Car accident fatalities
- 230,506 persons were injured in 2012 (total injuries)
- 87,087 persons were seriously injured (included in the above number)
- 467 Motorcyclist killed, 52% of those were not wearing helmets
- 481 Pedestrian fatalities
- 56 Pedalcyclist fatalities
San Antonio Texas minimum insurance requirements
- Bodily injury liability-30,000/60,000
- Property Damage Liability-25,000
- Personal injury protection-2,500
- Medical Payments-not required
See a San Antonio Accident Injury doctor today, if we do not have one listed in your area, contact us immediately Visit a San Antonio Accident doctor right now to preserve your injury case. A San Antonio accident doctor offers the best documentation so that your personal injury lawyer can get you the settlement you deserve. Find a San Antonio Accident doctor today that will preserve the integrity of your personal injury case.
The Greater San Antonio metropolitan
Hill Country Village